Sunday, February 13, 2011

What's next?

Here's me, in a rather disappointed and unhappy mood. Can someone please tell me why we all don't have a special room in our house for smashing things? There's really nothing I'd rather do more than smash glass plates on the floor and yell until I feel at least a little bit better. 
Ah, whatever, let's play nice.
I just finished a pair of earrings for my friend's girlfriend. they're all pretty and dangle-y.  It was incredibly difficult to find the bits I needed to create what I had in mind, which is pretty ridiculous since I just wanted some larger circles...
And, you'll be happy to know that I have finally purchased the white thread to finish the gun cross-stitch.  Actually finishing the cross-stitch is next on my list. In the meantime, I'm trying to come up with a great design for my next piece.  I'm starting to think of this more as a method of expression and art than as just a, well, a pretty thing to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment