Sunday, May 2, 2010

Huh. Well, now what do I do?

Serious dilemma, my virtual friends!  You may recall two posts ago that I mentioned the Providence Open Market hadn't responded to my application. At first I was bummed. Then I was happy. Then I got a response; an invoice for $325 for my reserved spaces. 
OUCH.
So.... should I do it? Or not? Before, I thought it was a really good idea. Now, however, I can't really picture it. I'm back to the whole "I have to get up WHEN?" thing. And of course, the threat that I won't sell enough to break even.  
$325? 
Thoughts? Ideas? Anyone up for an e-brainstorm???

2 comments:

  1. Do it! You will recoup the money in sales, and even if you only break even (which I am sure you will do more than), you'll have a great marketing opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jess, go for it!

    ReplyDelete