Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Etsy Says: Track it, baby!

I applied to the Providence Open Markets for three slots in early Autumn.  While before I was secretly hoping I wouldn't get accepted, I'm now hoping that I will, just to move all these necklaces, rings, and earrings off my studio table! It seems, however, that they don't check their email as often as I would like. Bummer, POM, bummer.
So, if anyone sees any opportunities for jewelry vendors in the future let me know!
In other news, I have once again started opening Etsy's emails.  As boring or overly-ambitious as many of them may be, I gave one of their more recent suggestions a shot.
Google Analytics.
Yup, that means I can sort of, somewhat, somehow, maybe be able to see how many people view my site.
I know, I know, it's nothing super groundbreaking. But I'll give it a go. I mean, if Etsy says...

No comments:

Post a Comment