Friday, December 24, 2010

...Back on track?

Yes, I have apparently stopped writing in my quote-unquote blog. But wait, what's this? Some sort of Winter Holiday Miracle sent from the shiny feathery things in the sky? Let's just say yes, and not spend any more time thinking about it.  
   

In the mean time, I have actually been quite productive. Look at all these pretty pretty necklaces! All sparkly and shiny and old/new! 



I quite like them, if I may say so myself. You may say so too, if you choose.

And while I won't promise to write to you all nightly, like the diary I had in fifth grade, I will promise to write stuff. You know, like, when it occurs to me that I've done something worth writing about.

(PS - I have new things in the shop! Yay! OMG! Wowzeroni)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, I'm just popping over to yours to say hello:D
    These jewellery designs are great! Love the flower made up of little blue & white beads with the all chains coming off it - great stuff!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I love and want them all!

    ReplyDelete