Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh blackberries, how you warm my heart.

As I may or may not have mentioned, my friendly mcfriendersons, I am a quasi-baker.  Certainly far from a professional, I learned to bake from my mother and practiced in the middle of the night so no one could witness my failed attempts.


Blackberries scream Summer to me, and with all of the gorgeous weather we've been having, I needed to bake a delicious summer dessert. I found a recipe for Blackberry Buckle, which I re-named to Blackberry Sparkle, at Bless Her Heart.  

Very delicious, I promise. And, the first of many summer desserts, since my friend Jessica sent me two fantastic recipes that I can't wait to give a go at!

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing!
    I wish I had the patience (and motivation) to actually bake something!

    ReplyDelete